Echeap Furniture Terms And Conditions!
1. Important InformationYou should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products and/or services implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. The products and services we offerWe (echeapfurniture.com, customer support) are a company providing goods as well as services including some delivery,assembly and professional support.
3. Delivery InsuranceEcheap supply product in good factory new condiction.We will double check and repack all item before delivery.We will arrange courier to pickup,coutier is out of our control.So we recommend to pay insurance to cover loss or damaged even rarely happen.Premium amount is 5% of total price include postage.
4. Our refund policySince Echeap will issue refunds for those return make in 14 days in original no damaged condiction, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any service or product at our site. Please review the entire refund policy for more details.
5. OwnershipYou cannot claim property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products untill full payment was clear.
6. WarrantyOur products are provided with one year return to base warranty basing on website price, which will be clearly expressed or implied in the invoice. Some special or clearance products or "AS it's" item may not have warranty.Warranty cover factory faulty,structure issue,does't include misuse damaged and regular tear.
8. Governing law and jurisdictionBy accessing this website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to and use of this website and/or its products shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of NSW, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof. The parties specifically disclaim the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods or Services. By purchasing our services and products, you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW, Australia.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.